14k gold plated bronze ring made with recycled metals. Made in Vancouver, Canada.
14k gold plated bronze.
To prevent metals to oxidize or patina over time, you can take these following measures to ensure longevity.
Clean with warm soapy water. Dry off and brighten its shine with a soft polishing cloth. Avoid interaction with harsh chemicals, found for example in cleaning products. If you are unsure in any situation, we recommend to take the jewel off and store in a safe place.
The model wears size 6.
Size 6 measures 16,5 mm in diameter and 51,8 mm in circumference.
Size 7 measures 17,3 mm in diameter and 54,4 mm in circumference.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FINGERS
1. Wrap an evenly cut strip of paper around the base of your finger you want to measure.
2. Pull the paper so it’s snug against your skin to ensure a proper fit.
3. Mark where the paper meets.
4. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm) for your fingers' circumference.
5. Compare your result with size information given above.
6. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, repeat the process around your knuckle, ensuring you measure it tightly. Compare the two sizes and consider sizing up to fit the ring over your knuckles.
- We suggest to measure your fingers at the end of the day, when they are bigger.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when your hands are too cold or hot.